Don’t let “the man” get you down. Follow the rules, be cool to people and you will have a great time!
- There are no refunds or exchanges with badge purchases. If you wish to upgrade your badge please speak with the convention director at the ticket booth or send an to email@example.com.
- You must wear your badge at all times. It must be visible to volunteers, security and staff of the convention. You will not be permitted in convention areas without your badge.
- If you are wearing a costume we understand the plight of getting a big ol’ badge in the picture but please keep them handy for us to check.
- Lost your badge? Check with the Ticket Table to see if it was turned in. We do feel bad but we are not responsible for lost or stolen badges. You will have to purchase a new one.
- Writing your name on your badge is highly encouraged in case it is lost.
CODE OF CONDUCT –
- As an attendee of the Multiverse Entertainment Expo you are expressly granting the right to use your image or likeness and your children(s) image or likeness in any promotional, marketing, or video material associated with this event.
- If it is deemed illegal in the US or TN it is illegal at the convention.
- No sitting in hallways or in the floor of the hotel lobby. There are other guests in the hotel, we don’t want to look like hooligans.
- ZERO harassment policy will be strictly enforced by convention security staff. If you feel as if you are being harassed in anyway please inform a volunteer, staff member or security personnel immediately. Also, don’t harass the staff members, security personnel or volunteers either. We are here to help.
- DO NOT TOUCH COSTUMES OR PROPS WITHOUT PERMISSION. We are a friendly people and work very hard on the items we make. Do not touch a costumer, their props or their costume without asking.
- Ask before taking a picture. Cosplayers love having their pictures taken but they want to look their best. Asking is courteous and polite to make sure you both get the best picture.
- Vapes and e-cigarettes are not allowed inside the convention area unless it is used a prop and an integral part of your costume.
- If your costume is over sized, extra tall or wide please inform convention staff so that we can take extra steps to make sure you can access the hotel and are able to find a safe location inside the convention to set up.
- Do not abuse hotel amenities or property. The public areas of the hotel (excluding room hallways) are open to the convention. Please be respectful of other non-convention guests and hotel staff.
- Attendee agrees to assume all risk, and to indemnify and hold harmless the convention, the Riverview Inn, its Owners, their respective officers, subsidiaries, agents, affiliates, operators, officers, volunteers and employees from and against any and all claims, demands, defense costs, liability, expense or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the convention’s use of the leased premises or arising out of any act or omission of the convention or any of the convention’s employees, agents, contractors, representatives, patrons, guests or invitees; excepting such claims, demands, defense costs, liability, expense, or damages arising out of the sole negligence of one or more of the Indemnified Parties.
- All decisions made by convention staff are final.
WEAPONS POLICY –
- Metal, sharp, pointy weapons and weapons that launch projectiles are not permitted. If you have a weapon we have the right to inspect it, peace bond it or ask you to please remove it from the convention.
- All guns must be easily identifiable by safety orange tips. No exceptions.
- Misuse of ANY costume weapon may result in confiscation of the weapon, removal of the weapon from convention premises and worse case scenario you are removed from the convention all together.
- This is a family oriented event and there are other hotel guests in the venue at the same time. Please be mindful of your choice in costumes and attire.
- Clothing must cover what a modest 2 piece bikini for women would cover and swim bottoms for men would cover.
- Costume and attire problems will be handled on a case by case basis in accordance with any state or local government laws by our on site staff.